We are very happy that you want to join us in the fight to end preventable blindness and visual impairment and thus improve the socio-economic and socio-cultural position of vulnerable people. We would like to help make your campaign a great success.
You have campaign idea, set up a page, informed the people around you, but how do you spread this campaign to a large audience?
We have some tips for you:
- Word of mouth: Spread the word about your campaign at work, school, associations, in the cafeteria and at parties. And then ask them directly to sponsor you and not wait for them to get home.
- WhatsApp & text messages: Create a WhatsApp group with your contacts who know each other. Ask your for a donation and refer to your campaign page. In this group, thank the people who indicate that they are going to donate so that all group members can see it. This increases the chance that others also feel involved and will support your campaign.
- Social media: Tell regularly about your campaign on your Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and/or LinkedIn profile. The power of a message lies in repetition…
- Email: Put the link of your campaign page under your name/signature in all your emails so that everyone you email can see it.
- Corporate: Don’t forget to also approach companies to sponsor you. Your employer, a customer, a supplier. As a thank you you can write and distribute a special news item with their name in it. Or place their logo as an image on your campaign page.
+3120 – 647 38 79