I have a good idea
Do you have a good idea to raise money for Eye Care Foundation? All initiatives, large or small, are greatly appreciated! So you can climb a mountain, organize a BBQ, invite friends for a house concert or a homemade cupcake sale.
- Create an action page on Just Giving;
- Share your activity with your friends, family, neighbours, colleagues etc .;
- Put as much information as possible on social media to reach more people;
- Send us information about your action and a photo, we will publish it;
- make your action an annual event, make it a tradition!
Your donation makes a difference:
- € 15 gives a child prescription glasses
- € 35 helps someone with a cataract operation
- € 100 pays for a training course for 10 health workers
- € 1000 buys surgical equipment for cataract surgery
Mr Jan de Rooden and Mrs. Johnny Rolf, both ceramic artists, were struck during their many journeys because of the dire circumstances in which eye patients live in developing countries. That is why Jan de Rooden left € 5,000...
Xlens GmbH has decided to support the Eye Care Foundation; for which we are very grateful. Xlens: “Unfortunately, not everyone in the world with (eye) problems gets the help they need. That is why Xlens has chosen to financially...
Wim Verhage has turned 90 on October 11th. On his birthday party (October 14th) he raised money for the Eye Care Foundation. 20 years ago Mr. Verhage and his wife spend their holiday in Pokhara, Nepal. Their son and...